Disclaimer & Legal Responsibility
ScareGrounds PDX reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. You will experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, special effects, and overall physically demanding environments. You should NOT enter this haunted house if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, physical ailments, respiratory or any type of medical problem, claustrophobia, any mental illness, are prone to seizure, or are pregnant.
Do not enter the attractions if you are intoxicated, wearing any form of cast, medical brace, using crutches, or have any type of physical limitations. Do not enter the attractions if you are taking any type of medication or using drugs of any type. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are notified to our staff.
ScareGrounds PDX is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Do not take your phone out of your pocket. Leave all valuables at home.
By entering the haunted houses at ScareGrounds PDX, you acknowledge that the attractions may be inherently dangerous and that they are extremely dark. Enter at your own risk. You must be extremely vigilant. By entering, you voluntarily assume the risk of personal injury or death.
We respect your right to privacy and understand your desire to safeguard your personal information. As part of this Online ticketing process, we collect information about you, such as your name, address, and credit card information. Only the information that you provide is collected, no other. We may have links to other sites; please note that we do not control the privacy practices of other sites we may link to, and their policy may differ from ours.
Tickets will be available for purchase online for the duration of our event. Our event has a limited number of tickets available for each night and we encourage guests to purchase tickets in advance. Pre-sale tickets will be offered at a discount rate up to the time our onsite ticket booth opens. At that time, the online price will change to match the price offered in person and tickets can be purchased online or in person during the event. We encourage visitors to complete card purchases online.
Rescheduling tickets: Tickets can be rescheduled by opening your confirmation email and selecting the Manage Tickets tab. Transferring tickets must be completed 4 hours before your original ticket date. If you select a date and time with a higher ticket cost, you will be required to pay the difference to move your ticket to that date and time.
VIP Admission Tickets Upgrades: VIP upgrade will be available on-site at limited capacity for guests who wish to upgrade the general admission ticket.
No Show Policy: We understand that things happen but if for any reason you fail to redeem your ticket on the designated date/time there will be no opportunity for rescheduling. No Refunds will be provided. Ticket quantities are limited and we cannot sell your ticket after the date and time of the show. Ticket transfers are available up to the time our event opens each evening.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Cancelled tickets will not receive a refund. We have a strict no refund policy.
By accepting admission, you assume all inherent risks and agree to release ScareGroundsPDX and its affiliates from liability from illness (including communicable / infectious diseases), loss, injury or damage related to your purchase or visit. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission of exclusion.
Please Note: The CDC outlines that “older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions” might be at higher risk for severe illness from Covid-19. We encourage all guests to evaluate their risk when determining whether or not to attend. Any interaction with the general public in any type of space can pose an increased risk of exposure to Covid-19. ScareGroundsPDX follows recommended guidelines from state and local governments at all our events, but there is no way to guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
Collection and Use of Private Information
Your Online ticket purchase requires users to register and/or input certain personal information. We limit the requested information to that information which is reasonably required to process the transaction and identify you apart from other customers.
We never provide credit card information to anyone other than our credit card processors, and then only for the purpose of collecting payment.
We use your email address to send you a confirmation of your purchase. That confirmation email does not include your complete credit card number.
If we have trouble processing an order, or you need assistance, we use private information such as your email address or phone number to contact you. We may also use this information to notify you of event cancellations or changes.
We never sell, swap, trade or rent private information to anyone, except as described above.
Event Rules & Guidelines
- Mistreatment, Harassment, or the Assault of any Cast or Crew will result in your immediate REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT
- Illegal Substances and Weapons of any kind are STRICTLY PROHIBITED
- Recording/Flash Photography, Flashlights, Laser Pens, Lighters or any similar device are STICKTLY PROHIBITED inside the Haunted Attractions
- Food and Drink are not permitted inside the Haunted Attractions and must be disposed of prior to entry
- Guests are ONLY PERMITTED to smoke in designated areas. No smoking or vaping is allowed inside any of the attraction
Take off all jewelry before entering. No high-heels are permitted. You must wear close-toed shoes at all times. No video or flash photography may be used inside the haunted houses. Sources of light not provided by ScareGrounds PDX are prohibited, included phone lights and non-permitted flashlights.
Failure to comply with any of these rules and guidelines may result in you and/or your group being removed from the event. Enter at Own Risk.
Haunted House Rules
- Do not touch the actors or props.
- No Running; try to walk at a normal pace
- No Cellphones, flashlights, lighters, or light creating devices of any kind
- No Smoking or Vaping inside attractions of event area
- No Cameras allowed inside attractions
- No large bags allowed at event
- No food or drink allowed inside attractions
- No costume masks allowed inside the attractions
- Follow all additional event rules and Public Safety Guidelines
- These attractions may be too intense for children under 13, Parental Guidance is Recommended
- Failure to comply with any of the posted guidelines may result in serious injury or expulsion from event
Video & Photography
ScareGrounds PDX may take and use images & video of all guests. ScareGrounds PDX at all times reserves the right to videotape patrons, and take still images, and to utilize those images and videos for any reason, including marketing, advertising, promotion, on social media, live streaming on the Internet, for safety and security, for documentation as evidence in a legal or criminal matter or other investigation, for news reporting, and otherwise in an unrestricted manner for legitimate purposes. All property ownership of such materials, and copyright in and to all such materials, shall belong exclusively to ScareGrounds PDX in perpetuity, without any compensation or other consideration to any guest or other person in, on or around the ScareGrounds PDX property, Oaks Park property, or parking lot.
- Prices and operating schedule are subject to change without notice.
- All attractions are subject to temporary maintenance, safety or inclement weather shutdowns.
- In the event of an earthquake, fire, power outage, flood, terrorist attack, bomb threat, a violent stand up/heist, or any type of false alarm that causes ScareGrounds PDX to shut down, ScareGrounds PDX is not responsible for issuing a refund to ticket holders.
- ScareGrounds PDX is not responsible for issuing refunds should the event close down as required by the state or county due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- These park rules & policies are not comprehensive, and are subject to change without notice. The park may have numerous additional rules and procedures applicable to guests which, if not followed, may subject the guest to ejection without refund.
All media, images, videos, and content of this website are an asset of Hush Haunted Attraction LLC. Copyright 2023.