2017 ExhibitorsJoin us this October!
Thank you for considering becoming involved in our Annual event, the Clark County Scaregrounds. This high profile premiere fall event is hosted at the massive 170-acre Clark County Event Center in Ridgefield, WA and is SW Washington’s only professional Haunted House & Scream Park.
A unique opportunity to…
- Sell & Market your product to new customers
- Expand your marketing reach
- Attract more local customers
We are currently accepting Vendor Applications. Limited space is available. Reserve your space today!
What makes us different?
Yes, we are a scary Haunted House, but we also offer so much more to appeal to a wide variety of demographics. There is something for everyone at the ScareGrounds, this massive Halloween event features Haunted Houses, Carnival Rides & Games, All-Ages Attractions & Special Events, dozens of Midway Vendors, Food & Dining, Walkaround Characters, and so much more!
Did you know?
Halloween is the second largest commercial holiday, with over $8 billion spent in 2016 alone and Haunted House events account for 21% of that figure. Over 2 MILLION people of the ages 18-34 attend at least one haunted house yearly.
Interested in being an Exhibitor?
Our monster's are waiting!
Dates & Times:The Clark County ScareGround's are open Weekends throughout October!
- Ticket Booth opens at 7:00pm
- October 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31*
- Haunted Attractions open at 7:00pm
- Ticket booth closes at 10:00pm (please arrive early)
- We keep haunting until we’ve scared all of the ticket-holders off of the property (or buried the ones that didn’t survive!)
Location & Parking: The ScareGrounds is conveniently located at the Clark County Event Center, 17402 NE Delfel Rd, Ridgefield, WA 98642. Parking is FREE!
The Clark County ScareGround's
Copyright © 2011-2017 Vendetta Productions Inc / Clark County ScareGround's / Four Horsemen Haunted Attractions
QUICK HAUNT LINKS